8/27/2010

TGIF!!!

It’s Friday and I’m happy. It’s been a busy week, and we have a fun weekend ahead of us. Starting in only a couple of hours. Yihaa!

I was playing some in my scrap room late last night and have two cards to share. First up is a Vintage Thank You card. A little too much of everything, especially bows… but I like it anyway. LOVE the patterned paper and yes, I love that Magnolia tag that I’ve used too much lately. I’ll let it rest for a week.

Thank You S I did this one for a couple of challenges. I used Our Creative Corner’s lovely sketch #30  and I’m also  entering it in  Creatalicious Vintage challenge.

My second card is for .. wee Memorie’s .. Sweet Treats with Ribbon on top Challenge. This was FUN!!! I paper pieced the Magnolia ice cream and coated it with some glossy accents and cotton candy stickles. Yummy!!!

Woo Hoo!! 2 I better head back to work. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will have a great Friday!!!

Tesa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love both the cards esp the yummylicious glittered icecream cone :D

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards! LOVE your ice cream cone! thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun!!!!

Petra said...

Två jättefina kort. Paper piece glömmer jag alltid bort att man kan göra. Tror det får bli på nästa kort. Tack för inspirationen.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love them BOTH....but that ice cream cone...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YUMMIEST EVER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a gorgeous cards. So well done Hugs Marja

Michele Gross said...

This is wonderful! I love your ice cream cone soooo much! And those little pompoms are a delightful addition-kinda remind me of marshmallows :) So glad you joined us at Wee Memories :)

Anita Rex said...

Love that ice cream! Looks delish!

li-bee-ti said...

Love, Love, Love these cards! Escpecially the first one (okay, I'm a vintage fan, you know).
Lovely dp and great take on the sketch!

Court said...

That's a very "sweet" card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

Irena said...

Gorgeous cards.

Rose said...

Tesa both are stunning!! thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week :)

Kylie said...

OMG - Your card is STUNNING!! I love the doo hickey tag. You've used it beautifully (I haven't used mine yet... naughty!!).
Thanks for playing at Creatalicious Challenges this month,
Hugs
Kylie