8/16/2010

Stendansen / The Stone Dance

A Page in Time is celebrating it’s 6th birthday with a week filled of inspiration and one new challenge (with a PRIZE) every day and it will be crowned this weekend with a crop!!!! It’s open for everybody to participate, we want to share our celebration with as many as possible! 

The daily inspiration and challenges as well as the crop challenges will be posted HERE, on our message board. I will also post my challenges (Thursday and Saturday) on my blog with proper links.

This first day of celebration, I’m the inspiration gal… LOL! I’ve made a layout out of one of my favorite APiT kits – the June 2010 Fancy Pants kit ( I added a cardstock and some lace).

Stendansen 2 This is hubby and son having fun in a stone maze at the Viking Ting we attended some weeks ago. The maze is named The Stone Dance (stendansen), hence the title. I used the über fabbie sketch of August 15th from Stuck?! and I incorporated a lot of stitching to meet the stitching challenge over at Practical Scrappers.

Thank you for stopping by and thank you soooo much for leaving such sweet comments! They are much appreciated!

Tesa

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo (looks like a FAB place to visit!) and love love love the colors and the misting!! WOW!! And thanks for the love on my cards for the girls....I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful layout.

Maritha said...

Vilket LO, så snyggt! Gillar den oranga bården jättemycket Det är också så fint med att du sytt på maskin.
Kram

Irena said...

Wonderful page, great layout.
Lovely details.

Unknown said...

this is a fantastic layout, you really used the stitching challenge well in this layout. thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

Nenne said...

härliga färger! roligt tema!

BrendaB said...

I love those colors against the black background, and your stitching is just fabulous! Thanks for joining the Practical Scrappers challenge this week!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, I missed this one!!!
First, the photo is so lovely!!!!
And girl, your rocked that sketch! It's an amazing lo, I love the colors and all the embellishments.

li-bee-ti said...

My dearest, CONGRATS on your winning at Stuck?! !!!!!!!
You won the first (big!) prize over there!
You are the best, girl!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, CONGRATS on being the big winner with this beautiful layout.