8/30/2010

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

Hello!!!

Today is my parents 41th wedding anniversary! Congratulations!!! Love you! Hope you two have a wonderful Cruise!!!

Here is the card I sent them:

happy anniversary

Check out the fabbie card base! It’s beautiful thick paper I got from Amy with matching envelopes! LOVE them!!! I used Get Sketchy sketch #53. The flowers are the Hibiscus from Prickley Pear and the sentiment are gorgeous SRM stickers.

Today is the first of three days of chaos at work. All the new students arrive, EVERYBODY is there and quite a few have no clue where to go. It means it’s crowded. No parking lot in sight, not a chance to get lunch in time. But the corridors are filled with excitement and it’s good to be going again! I just wish I didn’t have to take the car!!!

I spent the weekend recharging my batteries to be prepared. By the scrap desk. Most of the time. I DID clean the house too. LOL! One of the things I made was a card and altered a present box for a special friend.

Happy Birthday S

I used a hand printed Japanese special paper I’ve been hoarding forever. It has a wonderful texture and a soft vanilla colored background with blue-green flowers. I love it.  The stamp is from Inkido and the sentiment is SRM stickers. I used Sketch Saturday’s sketch #118 for this one.

And here is the gift box, using the Friday sketchers sketch #117.

hooray 2

I hope she will like it!

Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

13 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Oh,my! All of your projects are stunning. They took my breath away...
Love, love, love, love them, each one of them.
Happy Anniversary to your Mom & Dad!!!!
I'm off to hop to your mom's blog, to leave her some congrats...

Jenny said...

Wonderful projects, they are all so great! LOVE THEM!! :) :) :) :) :)

Kari said...

Kortene dine er bare så flotte!
Grattis med bryllupsdagen til dine foreldre!
Takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min,setter så stor pris på det!
Ønsker deg en flott kveld :)

Klem,Kari :)

Janice said...

Beautiful cards and project! Happy Anniversary to your Mom & Dad!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Tesa, all of your cards are gorgeous and I especially love the one for your parents anniversary. You know I love that stamp and die you used.

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh...I'm in green heaven..my favorite color...and good grief, I NEVER though of layering on those green Arturo cards...haha...genius, you're a genius....I love visiting you...your style is fabbie!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are JUST GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors on that first one!!! And your parents were married the same year as mine!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Addii said...

Wonderful projects, they are all so great!

Anonymous said...

Love all your projects.. Love fresh and bright colours.. Very nature :D

Jo said...

Stunning cards and gift box :)
Happy Anniversary to your parents!
Thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Carol Ric said...

Great projects!

Rose said...

41 years??!! fantastic :) your creations are all beautiful girl.

Irena said...

Your creations are awesome, I like them very much.
Every detail is so beautiful.

Sending you lots of smiles, Irena :)