8/18/2010

Happy Wednesday!

I’m having a half day off, day care is closed and I’m helping my sweet son having fun the very last day of summer. He’ll start fourth grade tomorrow. Sooo he slept in, I made him a delish breakfast and now I’m letting him watch TV (!!!!). We’ll have lunch out (hamburgers AND soda!!!) before I hand him over to his father who will take him playing miniature golf this afternoon. How is that for a last summer day???

I have THREE cards to share today. First up is my Guest DT card for Sasya’s Sketches #24. I simply adore this sketch, soooo much fun!!!

And here is my take. It’s another blue card. Did I mention I looooove blue??? :)

Thanks a bunchYou have to pop over to the Sasya’s sketch blog and check  out the DT work. The team is über talented!!! I also hope you want to play this week!!!

Second card is one I did for The Rubber Café Blog last week. I thought I’d share, cause I think this little kitten is sooooo CUTE!!!

Kitten halloweenKitty Halloween öppen

I used the final remains of the awesome Basic Grey Indian Summer papers. They will be missed!!!

Aaand finally, a quick card I made earlier this morning. There is a   Birthday Celebration going on over at A Page in Time!!! Challenges EVERY day this week open for anybody who wants to share the fun. Today, our sketch artist Lucy had a card sketch for us – you can find the challenge HERE, and you have until Sunday to post your take. Here is mine:

Thinking of you

I used the scraps from one of my favorite kites from last year – May 2009. Added some black cardstock and rhinestones. Here is the lovely sketch (which I flipped).

I will be back tomorrow with my APiT challenge. It’s a layout challenge and I’m very happy about my sample layout! LOL! Hope you will come back and check it out. First thing. Tomorrow!

Tesa

8 comments:

Hegu said...

Vad många läckra kort du har gjort! Jag gillar din stil väldigt mycket!!:)
Tack för inspirationen!!!

Maria P said...

Vilka jättefina kort du gör :)
Tack för din rara kommentar, den gjorde mig så glad.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the blue in that first one! :):):):):):):):) And I wanna have a last day of summer with you!!! You know how to do it up right! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, LOVE all of your cards ~ especially the one for Sasya's Sketches. BEAUTIFUL

Thanks for joining us this week at Guest Designer.

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice cards. Love them all.. esp your very 1st one :DD

Maiden said...

Ahhh... där har vi den där rundade spetskanten igen... Vill ha!1 Vad är det för ngt!?!?!?
Kram

~amy~ said...

ALL your cards are simply wonderful Tesa!!! I've been enjoying your gorgeous blue cards:)

Irena said...

Gorgeous cards.
I like very much the first.