8/31/2010

Free!!!

Hi folks! Hope you had a good start of the week. I know I did. I love the university the first days of the new year. And I got a niiiice parking lot not too far away. Small pleasures…

Well at home I made a layout using one of the patterned papers I’ve been hoarding for some time. I don’t know what it is, but I love this MME lush paper sooo much. But I found just the right sketch and photo and got to it.

Fri!!

This is my niece last summer by the lake. We had a wonderful time, the kids running free on the cliffs all day. We were all by ourselves.

I used sketch #119 from Creative Scrappers:

But it’s also the turn of the summer, so I had to balance this summer sweetness with some Halloween scares… LOL!

Halloween3The Halloween stamps are new Prickley Pear rubber. Soooo fun to work with!!! And lookie, more fabbon wrinkled ribbons by Sherry!!!

The sketch used is from Card Patterns!

 

I got to RUN!!!! Have a great day!!!

Tesa

15 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

WOW! What a stunning layout, Tesa!
I just love it. So delicate and elegant.
And your card is so funny! Love it.

Petra said...

En så fin layout. Verkligen inspirerande. Så snyggt med de 3 fotona som hör ihop. Vacker o välkomponerad.

Jenny said...

GORGEOUS LO!! I love it!! And your card is great!! :) :) :) :)

Cornelia said...

Ooooh! Jag bara älskar din LO! Såååå vacker!

Halloweenkortet är ju också... läskigt! Precis som ett sånt ska vara!

Ha det härligt!

Anonymous said...

Underbar LO, så fridfull och vacker!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Tesa I love the layout it is just fabulous. I love how you cut the picture apart. What size photo did you start with?

The card is so fun and I can't wait for fall and cooler weather.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous use of the lush line...I too have been hoarding mine...such a fun halloween card too!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That LO is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee how you split the photo!!! And I am LOVING that card too!!! AWESOME colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maiden said...

Å så snyggt! Layouten är fantastisk med de delade fotot - den idéen måste jag komma ihåg!!
Massa kramar

Erica said...

Åh vilka härliga alster du har gjort :) mer ska kikas ciao

Monika Reeck said...

Cuutee Halloween card...love the color and what a nice ribbon...great take on the CardPatterns Sketch. I just joininig the CardPatterns challenge, my card is number 39, would you mind to see my blog :) many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Cindy Gay said...

The photo looks great cut in sections.

{ Scrappiness } said...

Hi Tesa!! Thank you for stopping by, I just loved your LO!! The way you cut the photo was everything!!

Your blog is amazing, I put a link on mine, is that ok for you?? And I should do this of "100 projects without shopping", probably wouldn't succeed!! :D

Lots of kisses!!

annette said...

oooh I love your LO Awesome :)

Irena said...

The layout is wonderful, the card is great.

Sending you lots of smiles, Irena :)