I woke up this morning to THIS in my Google reader. I won the Trykkpressa challenge hosted by Ett Trykk this month and I’m so incredible happy. I’ll get a 1 year subscription of my all time favorite magazine which is not that easy to get hold of around here. Wohoo!
Here is 6x6 page I did with a small photo I found hidden and forgotten when I reorganized part of my scrap room. It’s such a nice light in the photo, and I wanted to use it. Papers are Basic Grey, Eskimo Kisses, and the stamps are Prickley Pear.
I got a really nice award yesterday from sweet Janice!
The rules are - I need to pass this award to five people, post on their blog that I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in one word. Here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Disastrous
3. Your mother? Wonderful
4. Your father? Loving
5. Your favorite food? Meze
6. Your dream last night? Confusing
7. Your dream/goal? Baby
8. Your favorite drink? Latte
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Promoted
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Organized
15. Muffins? Please!
16. Wish list item? Gazelle
17. Where did you grow up? Gamleby
18. Last thing you did? Cleaned
19. What are you wearing? skirt
20. Your TV? Thick
21. Your Pets? Guineapigs
22. Friends? Yes
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Depends
25. Missing Someone? Mum
26. vehicle? Peugeot
27. Something your not wearing? Watch
28. Your favorite store? IKEA
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Annika
33. One place that I go to over and over? LSS
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? Out
And here are five lovely people I want to pass it on to:
Happy Halloween to those who celebrate and have a LOVELY weekend all!