8/07/2010

Sketchy Thursdays – a blue layout

Happy Saturday!!! I had a wonderful morning by my scrap desk with the latest Sketchy Thursday sketch, some beautiful blue papers from Riddersholm and a couple of photos I’ve been wanting to scrap since midsummer.

Och färgen är blåThis was such a beautiful moment by the lake with all the kids earlier this summer and I wanted to remember the feelings of it.

Here is the sketch I used:

I also did this one for Riddersholm’s challenge – I missed the water or beach theme part last time I tried to enter it… No worries, I love these papers and instead of hoarding them, I should use them, right! And i sooooo want to have the chance of the paper prize they are offering!  So this one is all water themed! LOL!

Have a great Saturday!!!

Tesa

10 comments:

Maritha said...

Helt fantastiskt!! Verkligen ett fint minne av sommaren, det är både så fina bilder och fint papper.
Kram

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, this is just beautiful. Love the photos.

~amy~ said...

wowza tesa...sooo very gorgeous!!! fabbie pics and your layout is magnificent!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Tesa!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, all the blue and loveeeeeeeeee that trim!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Minkamera said...

Åhhhhhh vad vacker. och vilken fin skiss!

li-bee-ti said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Tesa! Absolutely gorgeous.

Kathy Martin said...

What a gorgeous page! :)

Irena said...

Very beautiful page.

lisa said...

A great take on the sketch Tesa : )

Rose said...

beautiful and love the papers :) you so rock the pages girl!!!