8/31/2010

Remember

Hi! Second post today! It’s because I’ve been wanting to make a card for Kort og Godt’s August challenge all month but got to it this afternoon… The challenge closes in 30 minutes…. anyway, I loved the recipe challenge: to use a text stamp as main image, turquoise, lace, ribbon and three brads. Love all of that!!! And I’ve also used my favorite Kort og Godt product – the metal flowers. LOOOOOVE them!

RememberI used a Heidi Swapp stamp I got in my very first kit I ever bought three years ago. I’ve used it once on a layout I never finished. Soooo, it’s time to give it a new life. And I really love how it came out with some clear embossing resist. The  text stamp in the background is Hero Arts. All the beeeautiful papers are scrap pieces of Riddersholm Design, Turquoise Hills (och jag kan tipsa om att Scraplagret har 40% på dem just nu!)

I’ve used Kazan’s gorgeous sketch #60 over at 2Sketches4You.

I’m off to play yatzy with my boy. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

15 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Snyggt kort!!! Gillar masken. Och spetsbandet där till vänster,

Charlotta

~amy~ said...

wow!!! gorgeous tesa...those metal blooms are spectacular!

li-bee-ti said...

So beautiful card, Tesa!!!
The color combo, the stitching, the ribbon, the lace, the stamp... everything about this card is simply adorable.
But you rocked with those metal flowers!
Gorgeous!

Linda said...

Det er vældig fint :0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love love that masking! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

papertrails leaver said...

this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous colours, gorgeous flowers.love the ribbon tie... love the peekaboo of a flower :D

Kelly said...

Love the stamping on the background and that half flower on the right!

cnelson said...

wowzers!! This is GORGEOUS!! I could not possibly LOVE this more! Perfection!

Maiden said...

Wow, superläckert ju! Jag trodde det var en mask först men det är alltså en stämpel - jättesnygg! Å jag gillar hur du klippt sönder metallblommorna - effektfullt! :-)

Unknown said...

You are a master at this craft - this card is simply drop dead gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan

Cornelia said...

Fint kort efter en intressant skiss!

Maritha said...

Vilket läckert kort!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card, lovely color combo.

Sending you lots of smiles, Irena :)

Lousan said...

Såå snyggt kort och härlig färgkombo!
Det där med "delade" metallblommor var smart. *stoppar in i minnesbanken*. :)
Kram Lousan