8/12/2010

1 Sketch 3 Cards

One of the good things with the internet world is one can meet friends AND still keep the cold to one self. I appreciate that. I don’t think my colleges will appreciate me very much when I go to work today… I’ll make it an in and out operation to minimize the damages.

I have not one but three cards to share today. SCRAPLAGRET, (great web shop with excellent selection of papers!!), is having THE most perfect challenge for me these days – to make three different cards out of the same sketch. So I did, using the same stamp sets (my favorite clear stamps from Prickley Pear) and papers (Origins by Basic Grey). Here we go.

scraplagret 1Scraplagret 2Scraplagret 3My son loved them and decided to name the trio “Gul, grönare, grönast” (Yellow, greener, greenest – but it doesn’t sound as good in English). Here they are all together:

Scraplagret tillsammans

And finally, the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

18 comments:

Rose said...

OMGoodness!!! LOVE them all girl :) your right it sounds better in Swedish lol sure hope your feeling better soon and thanks for keeping that cold all for yourself ;)

Petra said...

Så vackra och stilrena kort.
3 mindre att göra till "100-alsterutmaningen":). Hoppas din förkylning snart går sin kos.
Önskar dej en trevlig dag.
Kram
Petra

li-bee-ti said...

Amazing! You make this color combo work so perfect, in so many variations!
I love each one of these cards.
Perfect job, girl!

I do hope you'll feel better pretty soon!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Tesa!!!! I am IN LOVE!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those birds!!!!! GORGEOUS!! And PS...you are a FAVE over on ST this week! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen said...

Those cards are absolutely beautiful! You are a creative genious!!! Thank you for sharing these with us.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, love what you have done with the sketches and I might just have to cardlift your idea as I happen to own that stamp set. :)

What flower die did you use on the cards?

Addii said...

всичките са страхотни-много много красиви

Laurel said...

GORGEOUS creations!!!

Anonymous said...

love all your projects... 3 takes for a sketch... thats load of gorgeous creative juice :D

Annika kort & gott said...

De är urfina alla tre! Så häftigt att kunna göra 3 kort efter samma skiss, med samma papper och ändå blir de så olika.

Hoppas att förkylningen snart ger med sig!
kram Annika

Jenny said...

Love all your cards, so pretty!!! Gorgeous colors and design!! :) :) :) :) :)

Maritha said...

Så fina alla tre!
Kram

Annelie said...

Tack för titten hos mig.
Men du vilka fina kort. SUPER!!!

Lillgrodan said...

Åh, superfina! Helt underbara stämplar också! :D

Maiden said...

Men å så läckra kort! Enkla men så snygga liksom!! På god väg i utmaningen nu! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, way to go for being under the weather, fantastic, and what a fun challenge!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice you did a wonderful job tfs!!!

Unknown said...

Grattis till vinsten !
Underbara kort med läckra detaljer.

Kram Nilla