8/19/2010

I love Sundays!!!

Hi folks! I have a layout to share today for my challenge over at A Page in Time for the 6 years celebration. Hope you want to play!!! I did it a simple one – use a STAMP (or more!!!) on your layout!!! Why only use the stamps on the cards??? Here is my page with lot’s of stamping – I’ve used 9 stamps!!! But for you – one is enough! If you want to play (which I HOPE – it’s open for everyone) you have until Sunday and all info can be found HERE.

Jag hjärta söndagar 2

The APiT kit I used on this layout is June 2010 – Pink Paislee papers. I added some of my favorite stamps and letters. The stamping part is to enhance the theme: My favorite day and moment of the week. That would be Sunday mornings  – on my Sunday mornings I usually STAMP… LOL! See my Distress inks and newest stamps in the background??? :):):)

I also did this page for a couple of other challenges. First up is These are a few of my favorite things which has the theme Favorite Weekday. Second is the sketch challenge over at Scrap and Stamp. GREAT sketch!!!

Soooo, if you make a new layout as of today and incorporate at least one stamp on it – you are welcome to play along with us over at A Page in Time. All info can be found HERE.

I’ll be back with a new challenge on Saturday when the crop starts!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great Thursday!

Tesa

17 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome lo, Tesa!!!!
I love it when you scrap about yourself.... LOL
9 stamps???!!! You're really something, girl!
Count me in for your challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

wowweee.. I love this layout and its gorgeous. Love the colour.. and that cup of tea? beautiful :)

Maritha said...

Så "hemtrevlig" LO, måste hem och
kolla vidare....
Kram

Sherry Eckblad said...

Wow, 9 stamps on one layout that is amazing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! TESA!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! I am LOVING the colors (GREAT COMBO!) and I love love love love all the stamping!! WOW!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maiden said...

Tack för svaret om stansen! Å alltså... nää.. jag koller bara lite... inte shoppa! ;-) Men jag fyller faktiskt år på onsdag så man kan ju hinta lite om vad man önskar sig till nära å kära!! :-)

Superläcker layout åxå!!
Kram

Michela said...

Thank you for your comment!!!
Your LO is fantastic...the color, the subject, the title...also is perfect!!
Than I follow your blog!!
Miky

Fleer said...

Amazing layout! I madly love this style!

Cindy Gay said...

It's very nice. I like the title alphas and the nice rendition of a happy morning.

Jessica Wilson said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love it:) The design is just perfection:) Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things:):)
Love, Jess

Lisa F said...

Beautiful layout! Love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for joining in at Scrap and Stamp!

Cornelia said...

Jättefin LO! NIO stämplar?! WOW!

Jessica Fors said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE IT!

Irena said...

Great page.

Jana said...

I love this page: the pic is so beatiful and thet hand showing it and the unxpected orange elements! Great and inspiring! Thank you for pplaying with us!

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus page! I love the bright orange and I love al of those stamps you used!Beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!

Hanneke said...

Great page, love the colors and that photo!!! thanks for playing with us at Fave things!!