8/05/2010

Bright and chipboard-y

Well, you know the titles are always the hardest. And finally you simply have to let it be. So I did. Ha.

I have a second post today all because of Jenny and her wee Memories challenge (#16).  It closes tonight so I did a quick one when I came home from work today. A bright and cheerful one to wake me up (I need a NAP!).  I  used a lot of chipboards and sunny papers from Bo Bunny. Love this stuff!

Fly away with me

I used this card sketch from Bo Bunny’s Card Challenge Tuesday:

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

15 comments:

Laurel said...

Super fun and fabulous!

Jenny said...

Too cute! :) :) :) love it!

Irena said...

Very cute card.

~amy~ said...

Such fabbie bo bunny goodness!

Michele Gross said...

This is so cheerful and cute! Glad you joined us at Wee Memories!

Ann said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Tesa, this is so adorable! I love the colors and embellies! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week!

papertrails leaver said...

this is so cute! love all the chipboard!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee me some Bo-Bunny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This is soo cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Wee Memories :)

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so simple and funny! Nice card

li-bee-ti said...

So good you had a deadline for that chipboard challenge! LOL
Lovely cheerful card, Tesa! And I'm glad you woke up, to share with us this so lovely card.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge. :)

Angela said...

Super cute card! Love the little bee!

Rose said...

too cute!!!