8/01/2010

Happy Super Sketchy Sunday!!!

Hi peeps! It’s Sunday which means a new fun and challenging sketch from Pam over at 365 cards!

We have a new generous sponsor this week – Crop Stop! They will give a gift certificate to one happy winner this week!!!

Now over to the sketch – it’s a circular one!!!

Sketch_38[1]Soooo much fun!!! And I thought I’d try to go with cute too, so I used my first The Rubber Café Labrador I got almost a year ago.

Halloween 1

Halloween 1 öppen

He is a cutie pie!

Well I’m off for a business trip in our capital city. The rain is pouring and I don’t really fancy the idea of walking to the bus handeling luggage, laptop, handbag AND umbrella. Wish me luck!!!

Tesa

12 comments:

Maritha said...

Vilket tufft kort! Kanonfina färger och jag gillar ju stafflikort jättemycket. Nu önskar jag att ni får några härliga dagar i vår huvudstad. Här skiner solen och det gör den nog i Stockholm också när ni kommer fram.
Kram

Irena said...

Great card.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, your card is just adorable. Makes me want to make a halloween card too.

Hope you did not get too wet on the way to the bus.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!! That is soooooooooooooooooo cute .... and I can soooooooooooo see my doggy saying that!! LOL :):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

soooooo CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! How adorable is that puppy!

Jenny said...

Sooo cute Tesa, love it!! :) :) :)

Rose said...

ok this is too cute!! almost makes me want a puppy.........almost lol

Cattis said...

Vilka härliga alster du har gjort sen sist jag var här. Själv har jag knappt bloggat, scrappat eller gått bloggrundor i sommar. Men snart är hösten här så då blir det säkert mer dator och scraptid ;)

Kram/Cattis

li-bee-ti said...

Such a cutie! Adorable (okay, I do have some weakness for dogs... LOL)

li-bee-ti said...

Oooppss, forgot to tell you that I left something for you at my blog...

Ayana Posadas said...

This is just adorable!
I've never seen a "circular" easel card before. I love it! I will definitely have to try it out some day. :)