1/15/2010

Woot!!!

I'm soooo excited today! I just found out that Paper Craft Magazine wants to publish one of my cards! Wohooo!!! I'm over the moon! And I just HAD to share my excitment. Hubby only went like, oh, ok...

I have a page to share too. I made this one months ago, but I never blogged it here. Perfect for today so that this post is more than a bragging one... :o)

I got the most amazing DT kit from 1WorldScrap with all these goodies in it. Cherry Arte papers, Senic Route chipboards, Lutradur... So I tried to print my main photo on the Lutradur and made a collage of my favorite flowers from the garden. I am feeling warmer only by looking at this page.

Have a great day!

Tesa

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Woooooooooowhooooooooooo!!! YOU GO GIRL!! I'm excited for you. Sounds like my DH, teehee.

Maritha said...

Så stilrent!! Gillar det jättemycket! Ha en trevlig helg!
Kram kram

carina said...

Stort grattis till publicering!! va roligt=) layouten är super fin!