1/19/2010

Puppy Love!

I have another Valentines Day card to share. This time with the cute Rubber Café Lab. I kept it clean and simple, lifting a card on SCS found HERE for the featured scrapper challenge. Valentine 3 Isn’t he adorable? The puppy is from the Labrador Love Set, and the sentiment from Just My Type set, both from The Rubber Café.

Yesterday I got my new nesties! I finally gave in for the Fleur de Lis… And it was perfect for my try at a fairytale card for my niece who turns 5 on Thursday. I've used Kazan's sketch 44 over at 2Sketches4You.Grattis RebeccaThis is for 365 cards day 324 – Musical Monday Challenge. The challenge was to be inspired by the song A dream is a wish your heart makes. It’s from the Cinderella movie, but I was thinking about a fairytale – hence a fairy, and she looks like she is day dreaming, and I wish my niece gets what she wants for her birthday. Hepp!

Back to work! Have a lovely day!

Tesa

15 comments:

Maritha said...

oj oj så fina båda två. Du kan verkligen ge insperation, jag blir så sugen när jag ser allt fint du gör! Ska också försöka göra något till Rebecca.
Kram

~amy~ said...

I always love your work...fabbie cards!

Unknown said...

so many things to love about your work -that first card is just too cute for words and I love the Spellbinders die on the second - thanks for a great post
Hugs
K

Kathy Martin said...

Great cards! Love the pup! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Shanna said...

such sweet cards! Thanks for playing with us! ~Shanna

dstandard said...

Love both of these - each unique!

Pamela said...

I love the pink scalloped paper that the fairy is mounted on! I am wondering how you did it.

Aussieleigh said...

I love how you have mounted your fairy image - just lovely!

Tesa/Therese said...

Underbart. Tokgillar Fleur de lis diesen.....den är så fin. Må så gott! Kram Tesa

Hanne said...

Så herlige kort du har laget!
Hanne

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations. Love the colours and design.
Hugs
Desire

Haley D. said...

Both cards are terrific! I love how different the style of each is, but I can't decide which one I like better.

cnelson said...

what absolutely fabulous cards!! LOVE them both!

Daniela F. said...

Fantastic cards!! Love the clean and simple style of the first one. So cute :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Holy Fantastic Faries, Batman! That card is so cool. Did you try out for the Spellbinders DT? You should have! Fantastic. Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards! Love your work. Hugs.