1/11/2010

Wintery Greetings!

It’s about time to put the Holiday stamps away for a couple of months… But while at it I decided to make a card where I combined my three favorite Rubber Café Holiday Stamps. Let me present my top three list: The Snowman from the Baby it’s cold outside set, the Labrador and the Penguin from the Winter Fun Labrador set.Januari 1The design is really simple, I’m using amazing papers from BoBunny – Snow Serenade, and then the masked stamped image. Done. I also added some glittery white fun flock on the dog’s hat and on the snow.

I did this for the 365 cards - day 317 Crazy Eight. The challenge was to use 8 different colors on your card and I’ve used white, red, blue, black, brown, orange, grey and silver. I do hope silver counts! I’ve added some silver glitter pen on details and it shimmers really nice in addition to the fun flock glitter.

I also have a layout to share with my new favorite papers – Origins from Basic Grey. I can’t get enough of them.På egna benThe page is about dear son and how he grew 2009. He became more secure on himself, starting to dare try new things out and we are so happy about this.

Have a fab new week!

Tesa

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Love that card! The image is just so adorable, and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous choice of papers too. Scrap page is great, you must be so proud of the little chap. What a brilliant way to record those special moments. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Chrissy said...

That snowman and his friends are adorable! tooo cute!
Chrissy

Ulrika said...

Supersött att sätta allihop på samma kälke sådär! I love it!

Rose said...

oh your snow card is too cute!! and what a fantastic page :) well i think silver counts as it is one of the colors in my crayon box lol but hey i'm glorias rebel in training so what do i know LOL

Lea L. said...

I would say silver counts, if white does!! (I used white as one of mine....tee hee! And white is actually an absence of color....but I am not telling.) Your card is adorable!

♥Lea

Gloria Stengel said...

I am sure silver is a color. I love your card! So cute and well done. But your page is FABULOUS!

Pam said...

Silver definitely counts as a color - and your coloring on the image is gorgeous, Tesa!