1/02/2010

Back from New Years Celebration

We’ve had a couple of hectic and fun days with family over the New Year’s Eve Celebration. I had a couple of projects done before we left on Wednesday, but I never got the time to post them. So here they are.

First a Thank You Card, inspired by the beautiful Mojo Monday Sketch #119. Tusen Tack (N) And then also a layout with the adorable photo of my son, trying to be a real MAN. LOL! I love this photo. The journaling is a quote “Mom! I want to pose like the men on TV usually pose when they have been shoveling snow.” A Macho Man. Or something… LOL! I don’t have much left in my stash, but I took what I had. And kept it simple.

Have a great Saturday night! We’ll be spending it in the sofa with pizza and a DVD. Life is good.

Tesa

6 comments:

Tesa/Therese said...

Så fina!
Önskar dig ett härligt Nytt pysselår!
Kram Tesa

Ulle said...

Vilka kanonfina alster! Stilrena, men med fina detaljer ... God fortsättning på det nya året ...

Conchita said...

its very very beautiful!!!
Hugs

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your beautiful card- and you are so organized to scrap as you go- fun fun page!
Happy New Year!

Cath said...

Unecarte très réussie avec de jolis coloris
Bravo pour la page : un très joli souvenir
Bonne continuation
x Cath

Cattis said...

hehe...älskar din layout och titeln!! =)