1/25/2010

Too much…

…pink and princess was the result of my try at today’s 365 cards challenge. Scheeeeez…. But since I did it, I thought I’d share it…

Princess card The challenge was 3 x P: Paisley, Pink and Princess. Well, the pink paper in the background is stamped and embossed with a Hero Art’s paisley stamp even though I ended up covering most of it in my desperate tries to make this work. Still love my Fleur de lis! But have you seen what is coming from Spellbinders now…. Ayayayaayyyy! I used the lovely sketch from Sketch Saturday.

As a compensation for all the pinkness, here is a layout I did last summer with a fab DT kit from 1WorldScrap. My 1 year term is over and I will miss the gals and the amazing kits put together by Anke and her team! Father and sonThis is dear son and hubby watching birds early spring 2009. Love to watch them together.

See you soon!

Tesa

7 comments:

Floortje said...

Isn't it great how different we all are....I LOVE pink! However I do like both your card and your layout.
Scraphugs, Floortje

Birgit said...

A very pretty card. I like the scroll design-very nice take on the princess style

Rose said...

this is so pretty! and i am not a pink fan ;) your "desperation" sure rocked the challenge :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am not a scrapbooker- but your pages make me want to grab a nice picture and try a page! Awesome!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, these are gorgeous. Love the colours and great designs too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Desire

Laurel said...

Oh this is so pretty!

Gloria Stengel said...

You made another stunning card for the 365 Cards challenge! I'm pretty sure I vote for you every week for Top Trio. ROFL

The page LO is a stunner too! You do such great work!