1/16/2010

Sometimes you need to brusque…

…and really have a clear  message! Especially when it comes to important things like getting the girls together for a girls’ night out. I had the perfect stamp set for this quest! Come Hither I made this for 365 cards’ “Girls Night Out Challenge”. And I used the fab sketch of the week from Get Sketchy.

The papers are old Pink Paislee papers – I found the last scraps of my favorite orange paper and the stamps are from the Woman in Character set from Firecracker DesignsCome Hither utdragen We are having guests tonight, so I’ll spend the rest of the day preparing. Need to clean the house, clear my scrap space (that’s where they’ll sleep – sigh!) and make a delicious dinner – I hope!

Have a great weekend!

Tesa

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

You do such lovely work!! Your card is sooo striking!! You have the best stamps too!! Have s great weekend!!

Dori Shelton said...

What a wonderful card! I really like the elongated feel of it, and that stamp is perfect!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, this is just fabulous. Love the stamped image and especially like the sentiment.

SmilynStef said...

Oh my goodness ... this is awesome ... what fun stamps and those colors are fabulous (♥ the hidden message too).

Laurel said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing at GS!

Maritha said...

Käre nån´ så urflott, undrar bara hur du hinner allt och får till det så bra??
Ha en trevlig kväll!
Kram

dstandard said...

Such a cool unique image! Awesome card

Cattis said...

Tar in all inspiration du ger i din härliga och kreativa blogg!

FireCracker082 said...

he he he!!! I LOVE this use for a GF card!!! hope you had lots of fun!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Another wonderful card- I love the pull out invite. I love the lace added onto the card. TFS

Janelle said...

Great card. Love the little "pull" feature. And the trim and flower placement are perfect! Great take on the sketch!

Dora said...

Beautiful work!
thanks for playing!

Ursula said...

oh, how fun!! I love the crochet ribbon and the flowers with this! They work nicley on the girl friend card. And of course, I love the stamps! :o)