1/24/2010

Sunday Morning Therapy

I went to bed really early yesterday, and no mishaps during the night meant good sleep and an early morning. I spent it in my scrap room with a couple of challenges and a new treat bag folding I found on Helen’s blog. LOVE THIS! Very easy, quick  and totally cute.

Bloom On! I’ve used the 365 cards Super Sketchy Sunday sketch (which was a totally fab one!) and I’ve also been inspired by the Sukkersött’s challenge – children's songs. One of my favorites are from Thumbelina: Let me be your wings. But ok, here she’s gotten her wings…  well anyhoo…

I’m off to do a couple of more treat bags!

Have a nice Sunday!

Tesa

11 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects! Luv the site that you indicated! TFS!

~amy~ said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous...and I just adore the treat box!!!

MicheleV said...

I love your Sunday Morning Therapy! Beautiful set!!!

li-bee-ti said...

This is so so beautiful! I love both the card and the treat bag.
I love Helen's site. I've learned a lot from reading her tutorials.
You've done a great job on today's sketch!
hugs.

Minkamera said...

Åhhhhh så söta!!!!!

Maritha said...

Helt underbart! Både kort och den lilla miniasken. Du inspererar mig hela tiden men nu ska jag ner och göra en liten ask. Tack!
Kram

Birgit said...

Love the take on the sketch. Great card and I love the fairy stamp

Linda Brun said...

Kjempesøtt kort. Likte veldig godt fargene du har brukt og det stempelet var nydelig..
Klem

Gloria Stengel said...

Girl. This is so fanttastic. And that treat box! Oh my! I am just blown away yet again!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This is sooo pretty! I love how that vivid pink stipe of dp looks like the water she is sitting in!

Pam said...

What a sweet little treat box, and a gorgeous card to go with!