1/23/2010

Mini album and a 6x6 layout

This last week, I’ve been working an a mini album about our vacation 2008. I think it turned out ok, but it didn’t photograph well. Sorry about that. Well, here are a couple of pages from it:  Mini 3Mini 6I’ve used some scrap papers in neutral colors, and added the pinkish prima paper as accent. All the decoration is stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber stamps, I’ve mainly used Paris and Mothers day half sheet,     Lazy Days of summer half sheet and Mainly Flowers half sheet.

And I’ve used the same stamps for a 6x6 layout too. I simply adore this photo, cause we had the best of times when I took it on our mini vacation to Stockholm last summer. I love you We’re having a calm day at home today, dear son got the naughty bug yesterday and I spent the night taking care of the poor thing. He has the fever and sleeps in the couch right now, finally it seems like the bug is giving in. The sad thing is, I had to call our tomorrow crop off. Don’t want to spread this to my friends. Oh, well, I hope they will be able to come another day instead.

Have a lovely Saturday night!

Tesa

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hope your son gets feeling better soon.

Ulrika said...

Underbart minialbum, det ska bli kul att se det i sin helhet och på riktigt så småningom! Finfin layout också men det är som sig bör när det gäller dig. Jättesynd med morgondagen, men vet du det kommer fler tillfällen! Kram till både dig och sjuklingen!

La Vikinga said...

Och hur gjorde du de där ovanliga hörnen på det blå papperet på din LO?????????????????????????????????????????

Maritha said...

Så fint! Jättesnygga hörn och pärlband (ser ut som pärlor) men finast är ju killen!! Du är ju helt otroligt påhittig, jag tänker med hörnen, du kan fundera ut så många användningssätt.
Hoppas ni får en frisk söndag!
Kram

Cattis said...

Älskar minialbum och ditt var ju Underbart!! Och lika layouten! ♥