1/03/2010

WooHoo!

I have the most awesome stamp set from Firecracker Designs to work with this month. It contains the sentiment WooHoo… I think I have a feeling that I will use that one over and over again. Here is a first.Januari 1 The stamp set is called Yoo HOOO! LOL! I’ve used the fantastic sketch over at 365 cards for making this card and the rest is all scraps. I’ve decided this lack of new stuff is a good thing, cause the pile of scrap paper is slowly getting thinner. And Mom gave me some adhesives to make it through the weekend. Thanks Mom!

Have a nice Sunday all!

Tesa

14 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, this is a fabulous card and I love that owl stamp you used.

Cattis said...

Underbar!♥

God fortsättning på 2010!

~amy~ said...

GASP!!!! I LOVE it...woo hoo indeed!!!!!!!

Libby Hickson said...

WOWZA this is just GORGEOUS Tesa!! Well done!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I always love your projects Tesa- Love the papers and all of the accents!

Sue said...

Great stamp set..love it!! LOL
The card is beautiful!!!!
Thanks for visitng my blog anf leaving a comment too ;-)

Ulrika said...

Oooh! Alldeles bedårande! Jag gillar ugglor, och den här var alldeles särskilt söt! Vilka fina papper, det lönar sig kanske att leta igenom gammalt "skräp"? ;) Svalan är alldeles ljuvlig och en riktig "prick-över-iet", var har du hittat den? Kraaaam!

FireCracker082 said...

woohoo is right!! this is WONDERFUL Tesa! Love the colors and combinations!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Tesa! Happy New Year! Well you are definitely starting the year off with your MOJO intact!! I LOVE the aqua color with the kraft! I love the "branch" and lace below it too! AWESOME work girly!

Donna Moore said...

You always make such great cards, your attention to detail is what makes your work into art! I love this newest one as I knew I would, you are such an inspiration!

Maritha said...

Helt förtjusande!!
Kram

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is fabbie, Tesa! Love the lace and the vintage feel of it. WooHoo! hee hee.

Pam said...

You've pulled these scraps together beautifully, Tesa, and I love that owl!!