1/13/2010

Woo Hoo!!!

Here it is again…. My favorite sentiment, but I haven’t used it in over a week. Promise! Today’s challenge at 365 cards is to think teenager. My 17 year old neighbor made the regional soccer team and I thought that would call for some Woo Hoo!!! So this is for her and her accomplishment!Januari 3 She is a flower in her hair and dresses kind of girl, so a feminine card it is. Based on the sketch of the week from Inspirational Card Sketches. The stamps are from the Yoo HOOO! set from Firecracker Designs.

Time to make dinner! Have a nice evening!

Tesa

9 comments:

Maritha said...

Så fint, allt stämmer så bra ihop!
Kram

~amy~ said...

woo hoo is right...love it!!

Debs said...

Lovely card, I'm sure she wil love it, thanks for playing at ics this week

Vicky said...

Fabulous, love that sentiment. :)x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just gorgeous Tesa!!!

marley said...

lovely card! thanks for joining us at ics!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love your style girly!!

Lou Sims said...

Great card and all the layers you have used. Many thanks for playing along with ICS this week.

Lou
x