1/09/2010

My nieces

I have very few photos of my nieces where both are smiling. Trust me – I’ve been hunting them for quite some time… But this Christmas, after they had gotten their presents, I sneaked up on them while they were occupied with a game and took this. The quality of the photo is not that good – I suck when comes to taking photos. But aren’t they sweet!?!Söta Stora SystrarI went a little bananas whit the vintage stuff and the page didn’t turn out the way I wanted. I’m no good at this style, but it’s fun trying once in a while.

I like the card more. I used the colors from the 365 cards ad which was today’s challenge, and the design is based on the Sketch Saturday´s sketch#85. The oh so perfect sentiment is from Firecracker Designs, the Paper Roses set. Bravo And today I returned to Facebook, since a long lost friend (well, my fault as usual!) added me as a friend. Couldn’t resist. Hopefully we’ll find our friendship again. And maybe I’ll be more interested in that FB thing this time.

Have a lovely weekend!

Tesa

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow, lovely scrap page hun, and your nieces look so happy. It's gorgeous. Adore the rose card too, what a brilliant sentiment. Fabulous. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous lo, the colors are wonderful and the pic is too cute!

li-bee-ti said...

Tesa, both the lo and the card are so so beautiful!
I love the lo. the tearing of the paper is just superb! and the color combo is very lovely. all so vintage style. great.
the kids, and the photo, is so cute!
as for the card, well, you smashed the ad inspiration. I love the roses and the way you aranged them on the card. so so lovely!
I love that card!

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous scap page, your Nieces look so pretty. Hugs Michele x

Rose said...

oh they are cuties! and your page is stunning :) I luv the colors you used for your card and the buckle sentiment.

Vicky said...

Awesome card Tesa! I love how you grabbed the colors for your inspiration...very creative!

coby said...

Hi tesa
I like them both
Great colors to!

Greetz and hugs coby

Maritha said...

Så fint! Är mycket imponerad av att du lyckats ta en bild där dom är naturliga!
Kram från deras farmor
Gillar ros-kortet jättemycket också!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Tesa- you are just so talented- I enjoy all of your posts- all eye candy!!! I just love the roses card and sentiment, and what a precious SB page!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tesa!!! Gillar verkligen både layouten och kortet såååå mycket! Älskar färgkombinationerna du gjort på bägge! Fotot på layouten är supersött och blommorna är så söta i hörnet likaså kvisten med pippin på, me like a lot!!!

Hoppas du får en fin måndag och vecka och att du hinner med några pysselstunder också!

Kramis i massor från Suss

Donna Moore said...

Well, Miss Tesa, your layout if fabulous, your nieces are so cute! It may not be your style but I think you nailed it perfectly! Of course I love your card also, I agree with Shelly, you are so talented and your site gives us great eye candy!!

aardvarkpest said...

Great scrapbook page. Loving the colour combo and sentiment on your card.

Glenda

mu42800 said...

sublime ta page et ta carte
bizzz Mu

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful colage of images!! I LOVE the way you used the border stamps!! VEry creative.