1/26/2010

Sixten on his first layout (and a card)

I got photos of my nephew only hours after he was born. And I’ve tried to scrap them ever since. Lesson learned is that I don’t do the cute baby blue pages very well. But once I let go of that, and brought out my Origins papers, which are perfect in colors for the photos, I made this in one evening. I choose two photos from his first hours of life. One of how CUTE he is, one that allows us to remember how TINY he was – 10 weeks early and all.Sixten alldeles ny I’ve based the layout on a sketch by the oh so talented Julie Bonner. Speaking of sketches, I’ve also made a card based on Card pattern’s sketch of the week. A great sketch it was.Valentines 4The stamp is I Flip For You - one of the new Valentine’s stamps from The Rubber Café. Angus showing off for Stella… LOL!

Take care!

Tesa

5 comments:

Kristen H said...

What a cute card, very cute! Love the paper! your LO is very wonderful as well!

Maritha said...

Så fint LO på lilla Sixten!
Han väger drygt 1,8 nu så han växer fort.
Kram

dstandard said...

Cute cute card - great layout too!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet layout- I love that photo of your tiny little boy. Such a fun card, too.

Cindy Gay said...

Oh I love the layout of Sixten. Gorgeous