1/30/2011

Super Sketchy Sunday!!!


Happy Sunday!!! And a beautiful Sunday it is, I’m on my way to Branäs for some well needed vacation – I’ll spend the week on my skis!!! YIHAAAA!!!  I’ll be back with photos!!!
Today’s sketch is a new favorite. LOOOVE this one!!! AND I love this week’s generous sponsor SRM Stickers! They have the best stickers around! Promise!
Sketch 63
And here is my card using the beautiful Cosmo Cricket papers I got from Amy the other day. And SRM STICKERS! Yummy!!!
Make a wish  Hope you want to play with us this week!!!! Check out the 365 Cards blog for some gorgeous DT samples!!!
Dear son had a happy mail day yesterday. He got a birthday present from my dear friend, the oh so talented Li-bee ti!!! Check him out (trying to be cool….) :):):)2011 jan 28_8125_redigerad-1He was super happy with this über cool sign with Super man and the text Jonathan’s room. He will hang it on his door, once his dad has fixed a hook.  He also got a card (“Wow!!! She knoooows what boys like, mom”  he told me). But I forgot to take a photo while it was still bright outside. It’s gorgeous with 8 layers (he counted and was mighty impressed).
I hope you all have as wonderful Sunday as I will!!!!
See you around, I’ll be back tonight with Day 2 of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps release celebration.
Tesa

7 comments:

Maritha said...

Jättefint kort och jag förstår att Jonathan blev glad över presenten. du är en duktig fotograf, fotot matchar med både present och nredning. Önskar hela familjen en skön semetertripp till Branäs.
Kram

Janice said...

Love your card, colors go so well together! Have fun skiing!

~amy~ said...

yahoooooo.....you are fast sista...love what you've done with the papers...your card is super FUN....now how cute is your boy?! So sweet of Libeeti!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Tesa.. I love the colour combo ...so pretty :)
awesome spiderman happy mail :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

another great card. Those are some of my favorite papers from that collection. And how sweet of your friend to send the boy a card of his own.

yyam said...

Oh what a bright and happy card! :) And your boy is such a cutie! :)

li-bee-ti said...

I'm so happy your dear son was happy with the gift and card! And yeahhhh, I do know what boys like... LOL
Sorry for not being around lately, it has been a very very busy week at work. I'm trying to catch up now.
Your card is awesome! I just love this color combo and the simple take on the sketch.