1/11/2011

A card and a WoHooo!!!

Hi! I’m still around, just busy! :):):)

Here is this week’s Christmas card. And this time I’m blogging it in time to enter it in the Jingle Belles’ challenge! Yay!

2 Merriest wishes

A small one but with lot’s of layers and rich colors. The stamp is from Prickley Pear and I stamped it with my Tombows. Sentiment from SRM Stickers.  I used this week’s sketch from Card Patterns.

And now over to the Wohooo!!!! I made it to the top three voting in the Scrap your Home/Town over at GCD Studios!!!! I’m so excited about this cause the layout is one of my absolute favorite pages from last year! I really like the topic, and I’d never come to think about it was it not for this competition.

Bo i Forshaga

Anyway, I’m up against two awesome girls and if you want to check ‘em out and VOTE, you can find the blog post HERE. The voting is on until 14:th and I’d love some help even out the numbers a little. :):):)

Thanks for visiting and letting me share!!!

Tesa

10 comments:

Janice said...

love the card! I voted {for you of course!!!

lauren bergold said...

ok, first ♥♥♥CONGRATS♥♥♥ on the GCD top 3...but then...that LO is am-AYYYY-zing so how could they NOT pick it??!?! (good luck on the finals, too!!!)

re your inchie card: again, ♥WOW♥ that is beautiful AND innovative AND colorful AND totally clever...not to mention a brilliant version of the sketch!

you are ON FIRE here with the awesome creativity!!!!!!! ♥

lauren bergold said...

ps: i went over to GCD and voted...and i mean the other LO's are truly ♥FABULOUS♥...but it didn't even take me a second to deliberate my choice! GOOD LUCK, you! :)

SmilynStef said...

I voted too ... awesome layout ... and awesome twinchie card design too ... such vibrant colors ... thanks for joining our Jingle Belles fun.

Rose said...

that sketch is perfect for the christmas challenge :) fab card girl and congrats on making the top three!!! off to vote for you now :) *hope the blog in in english* lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love that card and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that lo!! Off to VOTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

I was super thrilled to see your layout over on the GCD sit and I voted for you sista!!! LOVE it!!!

Oh I adore what you've done with the Card Patterns sketch...you never disappoint....love your style Tesa!!!

Lorraine said...

I love the rich colors of your inchie card. It's beautiful and that's a super scrap page. Good luck!

Petra said...

2 jättefina alster du visar. LO:n är kanonfin och stämpeln på kortet är supersnygg.
Trevlig helg.
Petra

li-bee-ti said...

The card is awesome! I love that pink and blue colors. and the stamp is so lovely!
As for your lo, I voted for it right from the start.. :) my fingers are crossed for you to win.