1/16/2011

Super Sketchy Sunday ~ inspiration week ~

Happy Sunday!!! Time for a new sketch from 365 Cards!!!

Check out this fabbie sketch!!! Sooo many possibilities!!!

We are celebrating words that bring us inspiration this week and we’ve all been asked to choose a word that is important to us. I choose FRIENDSHIP. I cherish my friends and I’m happy that this hobby has not only meant a creative outlet but also opened up a new world of wonderful people. So Friendship it is, and I’m dedicating this card for a special friend, Li-bee ti who is always there for me with a laugh, an ear, loads of mojo and challenges and pure kindness. Love you sister!

Deer Friend

The stamps are from the same set as yesterday, The Greeting Farm’s Forest Friends. Super CUTE!!!

I’ve colored the deer with Copics. I’m slowly learning… Soooo, I take the plunge and enter the card in this week’s Copic Creation’s Challenge #42 – What’s New? New on this is the papers from the OH so FAB Curio paper pad. Loooooove this stuff!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Take care!

Tesa

14 comments:

onkis said...

Ååå, vilket gulligt kort du har gjort!

Annika kort & gott said...

Superfint kort!
Ska se om jag inte får till en skisstolkning jag oxå, för det var en fin skiss.
kramAnnika

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a sweet card and your coloring is fabulous.

Maritha said...

Underbart kort, så fina färger!
Kram

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That deer is soooooooooooooooooooo STINKIN' ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh I LOOOOOVE your cute lil deer!!! adorable and too sweet, wonderful word pick!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so precious...love the little deer. Great job!

Pamela Wade said...

Such a cute little deer and cute card too! Love your stitching! ~~Pam

~amy~ said...

Awwwww....soooo sweet...gotta love Libeeti:)

Rose said...

this is too CUTE!!! Libeeti is a sweetie pie :)

Jane Wetzel said...

well these papers are awesome and your coloring is just divine! Lovely card and so glad u joined us at Copic Creations! :)

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, look what you've done! Brought tears to an old woman's eyes...

I'm so honored and touched by this card, I have no words to express my feelings.

I'm so happy blogland made it possible for me to know you and to have you as a very good friend.

THANK YOU!

The card is stunning. That deer is so gentle and adorable and your coloring is fab.And your color combo is simply gorgeous.
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tesa! Love your use of colors.
Nicole

Manuela Navarro said...

La tarjeta es una maravilla!
Estoy de acuerdo contigo, los amigos son indispensables y hay que cuidarlos.