1/23/2011

Super Sketchy Sunday!

Pam has a super duper fun sketch for us this week over at 365 cards! Check it OUT!!!

And there is a fun new sponsor too – Digis With Attitude! YAY!!! The DT was given super fun sentiments and images to play with, but I’ve been disconnected from the Web most of the week, so I was never able to use them. So you’ll have to go to the SHOP and check ’em out instead!

Here is my take. I used some clear embossing resist and lots of distress ink.

Kramar I hope you will play with us this week!!!

Tesa

12 comments:

Kamilla said...

ÅÅåh Tesa, allt du rör vid blir så underbart vackert!
detta är ju så enkelt, men ändå SÅ SNYGGT!!!
Jag älskar din stil, meee lajki <3
Kram kram

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the card! I need to get out my embossing stuff and try that clear resist technique.

~amy~ said...

I'm soooo going to try this technique this week...love your card..a ton.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this Tesa! I love love love love love that masking! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~ Sophia ~ said...

Absolut underbart kort Tesa! Kan ju bara instämma med de andra...allt du gör blir magiskt vackert!

Ha en fin vecka vännen!

Maritha said...

Instämmer också att allt du gör blir så fint och jag gillar också din stil.
Kram

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh I LOVE your technique that you used on the card!!! gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

Kan bara hålla med de övriga, gillar verkligen allt du gör o din stil!!!
Undrar hur det blir med swappen, har inte sett dig nåt på MN på länge nu. Blir det nån fortsättning? Jag vill det o jag vet att Lisa oxå vill.
Har PM:at dig i helgen men har förstått att du har problem med internet. Ring gärna om du vill. :)

Ha det gott vännen!
Kramis!

Manuela Navarro said...

La tarjeta es una maravilla Tesa, me encanta.

Janice said...

So cute!