1/09/2011

Super Sketchy Sunday

Hi! It’s Sunday and that means a new sketch from the hands of Pam over at 365 Cards!!! It’s super fun, I love making shaped cards and this sketch was perfect for it! Check it out!

And a fun sponsor – Stitchy Bear – gave me a cute piggy to play with! :):):)  I tried to make her a little bit glamorous with glittery eye shadow and all.

Woo Hoo!! Alll patterned papers on this are from Riddersholm Design. Great stuff!!!

Hope you will play with us this week!

Tesa

9 comments:

Floppy Latte Designs said...

What a lovely little piggy Card....This is just too cute. Thank you for the wonderful job you did with the image.

Jess
Floppy Latte Designs @ StitchyBear Digital Stamps

Annika kort & gott said...

Supersött kort med en underbar liten gris!
kram Annika

li-bee-ti said...

Your Miss Piggy card is so sweet! It made me smile :).

Petra said...

Vilket gulligt kort, grisen är jättesöt.

Cattis said...

:)) vilket urgullig kort!♥

~amy~ said...

fun...love her glittery eyeshadow:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your take on the sketch and the pig is just a hoot, great job!!!

Rose said...

i am loving the eye shadow and flower :) fantastic card as always girl :)

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so cute I can't stand it! I just love that pink piggie...her eye shadow reminds me of Miss Piggy from the Muppets. hee hee