1/02/2011

Super Sketchy Sunday

Happy New Year!!!

Pam over at 365 Cards starts this new year off with a great new sketch and a fun sponsor – Robin’s Fetish Digital Stamps and More!!!

And here is the sketch – so much fun, so many possibilities!!!

I got a cute little penguin to play with (again… LOL!) and I used a SRM stickers sentiment and some bling. Such a simple card, but I really like how it came out.

Let it snow

I’ve started my Valentine’s cards and here is the first one I did – with some new gorgeous Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!!!Be my valentine

  I based the design on the Crafter´s Companion’s beautiful  sketch.

Take care and have a beautiful 2011!!! See ya´ll

Tesa

16 comments:

Maritha said...

Så Sött! GOD FORTSÄTTNING PÅ DET NYA ÅRET!
Kram

~amy~ said...

Your 365 card is adorable!!! Your valentines day card is gorgeous!!! Happy New Year!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love both cards and a start on the valentines already.

Leann Chivers said...

Love your cards, there beuatiful, keep joining us at crafer's companion challenge blog

Leann x

Eileen said...

Great cards -- love the inspiration.

Lisa said...

Hi Tesa,

Gorgeous cards :-)

Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

Lisa x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Tesa! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thatlittle penguin! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Great cards, I love that little penguin, and your valentine card is yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Hemos empezado el año currando de lo lindo eh??
Las dos tarjetas son preciosas.

Maritha said...

Vilket underbart kort med pingvinen på! :D Det fastnade jag för..

De andra är förstås åxå fina :)

Michele Kovack said...

I adore both of these! You do beautiful work!

niwa (nina) said...

Vilka fina kort du gör, gillade detta lila mycket.

li-bee-ti said...

That penquin is too cute! The card is adorable.
And the Valentines card is so so romantic! Love it!

Rose said...

you made a fantastic card with that adorable penguin :) way to start your valentines cards!!!

wendipooh13 said...

love the cute lil bling with the penguin!!! soo fun

Muffin said...

Jag bara älskar pingvin-kortet, helt ljuvligt! :)