1/31/2011

Release Party Day 2!!!


Today we are displaying the beautiful Flowers Clear Stamp Set and Matching Die in the Blog Hop!!!

We are playing a new game this time around. Each DT member will be featuring a letter in their post. Visit their blogs, find their letter - put the word together and e-mail us the word at service@prickleypear.com  Today’s winner will be announced tomorrow evening, and the winner will receive the Flower Set, Matching Die, and our new Valentine ATC Transparency Sheet!

Here are two projects I did with these fab stamps!!! 
Be Brave
I really love my first card with the bold pink and touches of black. I used the die to cut out black flowers in different sizes and then I stamped and fuzzy cut the flowers on patterned paper and then stacked them. And do you see the green background piece? It’s stamped with the notes stamp included in the same set.
Be my Valentine vit Be my valentine vit detalj Some masking on this CAS card. With a hint of pink. Lot’s of pink nowadays…. must be the Valentines day around the corner…
My letter today is:
N
If you didn’t start from the beginning of the hop and come here from Leslie, you want to start with Nicole, then take a look and see what  beautiful cards we have in store and collect all the letters. You will want to visit these fabulous ladies in order: Nicole, Dawn, Amy, Michelle, Angelica, Tracy, Leslie, Tesa – that’s ME, and now - hop over to Jennifer.

Good luck and have fun!
And be sure to pop back tomorrow for another fab release!!!
Tesa

9 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Tesa both cards are just perfect. I really like the simplicity of the 2nd one.

Michelle Pearson said...

Tesa, you simply rock...I LOVE both of these cards!!! Perfection!

Rose said...

girl these are PERFECT-O!!!
LOVE how you made the flowers with just a touch of pink on the second one :)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous gorgeous cards!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful cards and I love the pink and the simplicity!

Hur blir det med swappen Tesa, blir det nåt mer? Hör gärna av dig!

Kram!!!

Annika kort & gott said...

Underbara kort, för tillfället är även jag svag för rosa!
kram Annika

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I sooooo love this!

Angelica Turner said...

Oh, my!!! These are amazing, love the elegance of them.

Leslie Rodriguez said...

I love them both!! The valentine card is so elegant and beautiful. And I love the bright colors you chose for your second card.