1/08/2011

Flashback Friday 6.0

Fun, fun, FUN!!! Amy has started a separate blog for her Flashback Friday challenges!!! And I sure want to play along! The current challenge is to post:

**The first card you blogged about that featured an unexpected find from your home**

Ehem, this one is from October 2008. The fruits are cut out from a plastic place mat. I still love the look of those fruits!!!

I’ll be back later today with some new cards! It’s been a busy week!!!

Happy Saturday all!

Tesa

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those fruits are soooooooooooo cute! LOVE this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

li-bee-ti said...

What a fun & cheerful card, Tesa!
I love it too :)

yyam said...

Awww....this is adorable! Love that the fruits are from a plastic mat! :)

Thanks for joining the fun at Flashback Friday 6.0!

~amy~ said...

Okay, now aren't you clever?!!!! I love it!!! Such a fab card!!! I did buy some cork placemats at Ikea to diecut..learned that from a bloggie friend! THanks for joining us at Flashback Friday!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fun card and to use the fruits from the place mat was genius. I guess in 2008 we didn't have as many options for embellishments.

Rose said...

super clever girl!!! your card is fantastic :)

Muffin said...

Mums!