10/07/2012

Take Two…

What a fantastic weekend I’ve had. I’ve spent it with the people I love the most in a beautiful 16th century mansion with fantastic food, good wines, live music and lots and lots of laughs. :) And I got a great start too, a very happy mail from Ms Opel landed in my mailbox  Friday night. YAY! I’ll have a card in Card Creations: volume 11!!! Happy dance! :)

I started on a second take on the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday and thought I’d share the result.

Love make all...

The paper is from American Crafts, stamps are from the beautiful Heartsong set from Skipping Stones Design. I covered the bird and notes and the stitched border first with some Scrap Happy Glue and then You’re So Fine Glitter.

Love makes all... detalj

It sparkles. :)

Here is the sketch, again… But I did change it a bit this time around…

I’m off to make dinner. Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

ginormous congrats on the happy mail!!!!

Sounds like a wonderful time...love your card...so pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors, the music notes and the bird!!!

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous!!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely AMAZING!!! LOVE the simple colors and the music motif continued on different elements! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :) I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday--the monthly challenge is Bargello! Also, I have a DT call on my blog for a new challenge that will start in January if you are interested! HUGS! :)

Dora said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

ooh, your weekend sounds amazing! And congrats on your PaperCrafts pub! Woot!
LOVE your card! Fabulous stamping and framework. Love the light glitter and scattered pearls, too!

Kristen Conant said...

Very creative take on our sketch! LOVE IT! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin ON Tuesday!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is my favourite card this week! Absolutely love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing twice at Try Stampin'.