10/17/2012

Happy Birthday!

Hi all! Happy Wednesday!!!

It’s such a good day today! I’m going to a mini crop with friends tonight and I’m going shopping in my LSS for some new goodies before I go there. Couldn’t be better! :) Especially since my LSS got the Basic Grey Aspen Frost papers the other day. Love that line! :)

We have a birthday lady at work. She is turning “something” on Thursday and I got to make the card. She likes fall colors and bling, so I used the purple and goldish colored paper from Riddersholm DesignChantilly Dawn and teamed it up with the AMAZING Delicate Aster PreCut Set from Heartfelt Creations. I got these babies from HC to make my Design Team Finalist projects with, and let me tell you I had some serious fun!!! You’ll see the result in a couple of weeks when the finalists are announced – either I’m one of them or not. The suspense for this position is killing me! :)

Grattis 1

I stamped and heat embossed 8 flowers in different sizes and cut them out with the coordinated Delicate Asters Die, dry embossed some to shape them and then layered them for a fall Aster flower. I finished it off with some Diamond sparkle mist so it actually shines a bit.

Grattis 2

I added small Zva rhinestone swirls for the extra bling. And look at that patterned paper! Not hard to understand why it’s a favorite! I’m proud to say I de hoarded it and cut into my last piece of it.

Here is the inside. Kept it clean with lots of space for all the friends and co workers to write their names.

Grattis 3

I used this lovely sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

Tesa

15 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Goodness Tesa- this is just stunning!!! The colors are gorgeous- and the flower is awesome!!!

Dora said...

I love those colors this is beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, this is a stunning birthday card, Tesa! Your co-worker is going to love this! Beautiful color combo for fall and beautiful paper. Love the bold pop of black on the sentiment and LOVE that flower!
Hope you have a ton of fun cropping tonight!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors and that flower is AMAZING!!!!! Have fun at your crop!!!!

Carla S. said...

A gorgeous and elegant card, Tesa!

Janice said...

So beautiful! Love the colors and that paper.... Wow!!!!1

Nancy Seed said...

Beautiful! Love the flower and love how you completed the inside of the card.

Good luck on the Design Team, fingers crossed for you.

Most of all I'm sure that your coworker will love her birthday card. Thanks for joining along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday. Great Job!

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful card and that flower is stunning. Have fun at the crop and shopping for new goodies. You are going to love the aspen frost collection as I know I do.

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I love that flower!

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! LOVE the gorgeous colors and all the bling! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

Rose said...

GASP!!!
girlfriend i am always in awe of your talent!!!

Deb said...

Love the colors and the flower just pops right out at you. Great job. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Basement Stamper said...

This card is gorgeous, I love the bloom on that flower and the Zva you used on it.

Jenn Picard said...

Oh my this is just stunning! Gorgeous flower and love all of that swirly bling! Thanks for joining us at try Stampin' on Tuesday

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!It is so vibrant and that flower is amazing. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.