10/04/2012

LOVE

What a week! Only two days to go! This weekend will be special since we are going a way on a surprise trip with my parents and my MIL to celebrate their birthdays. I’m so looking forward to it! And to have this crazy week over and done with! :) I’m so thankful for this hobby to give me some creative outlet and time to breath!

Here is a super quick card. Totally fun to make!

Love you splatter  1h

Love the bold colors of the Dylusions Mist! Need more of those!

Love you splatter 2

The stamps are from The Rubber Café: Steampunk and Fabulous Phrases. I also used their Pugnacious Signature Paper – the best smooth cardstock I’ve ever tried!

I used this super fun sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday. I actually started a second card with the same sketch, might finish it tonight… :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Tesa

9 comments:

Ulrika said...

Wow! Älskar detta kort! Jäkligt snyggt helt enkelt. Ska vi inte ta och pyssla ihop snart så jag får lite härlig inspiration av dig! <3

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the misting and the heart with wings!!! AMAZING!!!!!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Mynn xx said...

This is amazing! LOVE the splatters, the colors, the textures! The glittery heart is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :) If you have time, I'd love for you to join me at Technique Tuesday and if you're interested, I have a DT call on my personal blog--On a Stampage! :)

yyam said...

Oh wow! Love that misted background - so artsy! And how cool is that glittered heart with wings!

Have a spectacular weekend!

Maritha said...

Så läckert! Är verkligen nyfiken på den här helgen!!
Kram

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, how fun! What an artsy cool card, Tesa! Love the misting and love the images. The gears are absolutely fabulous!

Nancy Seed said...

Love it. Love the splatters, wings, just about everything. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love this card. Your combination of elements is perfect. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.