10/22/2012

Framed Window Card

 Hi!
Happy Monday! 
We have some sun here, haven't seen it for two weeks so it was a welcome sight this morning! Makes me smile!!! :)

Monday is my blog day with The Rubber Cafe and today I'm sharing a small tutorial on how to make this Framed Window Card - specially made for both some 3D effect on the front and a decorated and hence bulky inside.


Winows 5

The stamps used are Warm & Cozy Warren and Christmas Tidings.

Window 6

 All patterned papers used are from Riddersholm Design - A Christmas Story.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tesa

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is magnificent...love it!

craftieodmae said...

I am so far behind with comments, sorry, I do love all your creations and this one is gorgeous as well!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeee the framed look, the animals are adorable and loving the snowflakes!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I absolutely love this Tesa. The little critters inside are just too cute.

Rose said...

beautiful and cute! only you could pull it off girl :)

yay for sunshine :)

Dora said...

This is just stunning!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, how cute this is! LOVE it, Tesa!

Gitte said...

Your card is beautiful

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is adorable! Love the ornate frame! :)