11/30/2012

Roses in December

Hi!!!

T.G,I,F!

This Friday is one that I’ve been longing for all week. So wonderful to finally have it here! It was a good week, got a lot done, but it was mostly spent on the road with me wanting to go home. :) I had a happy mail day on both Monday and Tuesday and it was killing me to know what was waiting for me… And boy it was like Christmas yesterday! The HC CHA products are out of this world… Just saying… :) Tonight is card making night. For sure!

Here is a card that I thought was going up on my pre scheduled Heartfelt Creations Wednesday post. But it didn’t so here it is. I simply adore this vintage patterned paper and wanted to use the corner with the roses for a clean card.

Memories with you

I teamed up a few different sets aiming to make the most of the sentiment. Isn’t it simply wonderful? Played some with the roses in December and added snow from a snow pen on the flower. IRL it’s really nice, but I’m not sure when I see it on the photo… Anyway…

All the information about this card, products and instructions, can be found on the Heartfelt Creations Blog.

I used this lovely sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday:

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card. Love the background--so pretty!!

~amy~ said...

Love all your details...such a gorgeous card Tesa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This is STUNNING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and that bird house!! Have fun creating with your new goodies!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. Love the roses.

craftieodmae said...

beautiful!!!! Love the image and your flowers!

Deb said...

This is very beautiful!! So much dimension and gorgeous details! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Laurel said...

Another beautiful creation!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay, happy Friday, Tesa! Your card is stunning! I soooo love that sweet sentiment and love the beautiful climbing roses. The little bird house is so adorable, too!

Rose said...

gorgeous card girl :)
have fun with your goodies!!!!

craftystamper said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the background and the birdhouse is such a lovely touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at SFF