11/19/2012

Christmas Card with Pine Trees

Hi! Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend! I did – we went “home” and met up with my parents and my brother and his family. ♥♥♥ Now I’m back and after three crazy weeks, it’s about time to catch up big time. I don’t know where to start, really, but I guess it’s just to dig into it. :)

Today’s card is a Christmas card for The Rubber Cafe. I played some with distress inks, water and a Maya mist on water color paper to get a winter-ish sky background. I then had some fun stamping with Large Pine Tree and It’s a Blizzard Outside and embossing with some white embossing powder. I let the pine trees dry some so that they didn’t get full coverage. Some dark green tree is somewhere beneath the snow.

Merry Christams

Merry Christmas 2_redigerad-1

The sentiment is Merry Christmas (Bold) and the decorations used are a flower from Riddersholm Design, Twine and some Jellie Dots – Crystal Clear.

Merry Christams 3

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great new week!

Tesa

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa this is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sherry Eckblad said...

Wow, simply beautiful! I totally love trees.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Tesa! I love the background and the shimmery trees!

Ulrika said...

åh

galet
vackert
<3

yyam said...

Oh my! This is just gorgeous! You are amazing at stamping Tesa! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is STUNNING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the trees!!!

Rose said...

seams the only thing i can say when i see a card by you is WOW!!! stunning :)

~amy~ said...

This isn't a card...this should be promptly framed and placed in thee perfect spot...it's absolutely gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Wow! This is stunning, Tesa!! That snowy tree panel is gorgeous! LOVE this!