11/05/2012

Many Thanks!

Hi! Happy Monday!

I find that I can’t have too many Thank You cards. So many nice people out there that deserves a heartfelt thanks now and again! So here is a sparkling card with soft grey and blue nuances using Many Thanks and Butterfly Set, both from The Rubber Cafe.

Man Thanks butterflies
I stamped the butterflies on patterned paper and cut out and mounted them on circle die cuts. They also got a nice coat of sparkling You’re So Fine Glitter – Diamond Clear Cool Highlight. I used some Scrap happy sheer glue thinned with some water to get a nice thin coat of glue for the glitter to stick. I went over the flowers too with the same procedure. Difficult to capture on photo…

Many Thanks butterflies 3

Supplies: Stamps: Many Thanks and Butterfly Set. from The Rubber Care. Ink: Versa Fine – Onyx black, Distress ink – Weathered wood. Papers: Cardstock from Bazzill and patterned paper from MME. Decorations: Flowers and ribbon from Riddersholm Design, You’re So Fine Glitter – Diamond Clear Cool Highlight from The Rubber Carfe. Tools: Spellbinders Standard Circles, Martha Stewart Edge Punch.


Many Thanks butterflies 2
I used this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

I love this sketch but struggled some with it at a start. But thanks to Sherry who did a fantastic take on this sketch and challenged me to finish my project, I ended up with a card I really like! :) Thank you girl! :) :) :)

Thank you for stopping by! :)

Tesa

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another beauty hon!!! Have a fantastic week!

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is really pretty! Love the blooms and the fluttering butterflies! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great card Tesa. I love all the butterflies.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers and all the butterflies!!!!

~amy~ said...

Love the butterflies and their glitz!

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Audrey Pettit said...

Be still my heart! My gosh, this is jaw-dropping, Tesa! Love, love, love your take on this sketch and love the colors and papers and the butterflies. Mercy, I just love it all. Fabulous fussy cutting on the butterflies. Sooooo love the sugar coating you gave them and the flowers, too!

Laurel said...

This is just so beautiful!

Janice said...

So, so stunning! Love the butterflies.

Lisbet said...

Men hallå där – surfade runt med kaffekoppen i min hand och fastnade på din sida. Vad härligt att läsa om dina tankar och funderingar. Jag gillar skapandet, att få ro i själen och vila i handens arbete. Jag är helt övertygad om att det är nog något som alla bör ta vara på mer. Ju mer jag tänker på det just nu, desto viktigare känns det. Ja nu fick jag idé till en ny artikel i ämnet.

Vill du ha lite mer pepp så har jag Gratis HälsoBlad med massor med inspiration och motivation för att leva roligare. Du får tips och pepp en gång i veckan i 8 veckor.
Till årsskiftet planerar jag att nå ut med en gratis-app också.
Ta vara på dig.

Gitte said...

super smukt kort

Allisa said...

Love the glitter, such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! Whoever gets this card is the one who should be thankful! This is an absolute work of art. Love the butterflies and details like the stitching and border trim. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness those butterflies are fabulous! I'm just loving your work of art! Thanks for sharing it with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!