12/26/2012

Wedding Layout

Hi! Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas celebration! We had one for sure! But we are also just about to end ours – going home from my brother’s in a bit to face work tomorrow. Time flies… :)
My Heartfelt Creations project this week is also a proof of the fact that time flies… It’s been 12,5 years since me and my man walked down the isle. Feels like yesterday but a 12 year old boy, a few (ehmmm) pounds more and, well, I’m not going to mention the wrinkles… tells me elsewise.
Love 1
Ok, I went for a romantic look. I don’t know, but it was really fun. I did some serious fussy cutting, the Paper collection is screaming – cut out some roses…. So I did. And I worked hard to make some roses of my own. They got some Frosty stickles on them, as did the chipboards.
Love 2
It is soooo fun making layouts. I must give me time to make some more this coming year. I think that will be my Scrappy New Years resolution. :)
Other: Versa Fine ink – Onyx Black, Prima lace, rose ribbon from Really reasonable ribbons, White satin ribbon, button, pearl, stickles, bird chipboard, thickers, white gesso, glue and foam tape.
Instructions: Use patterned paper as base. Trim a second piece of patterned paper 10x10, stitch and distress the edges. Adhere to base with foam tape and ad lace around the edges. Cut out the rose pillar from patterned paper and adhere to right side of page with foam tape. Die cut two decorative labels eight from patterned paper and one Timeless Amour heart. Adhere to page and ad photo.Ad rose ribbon and button. Stamp sentiment on patterned paper and cut out as a tag. Ad satin ribbon and a pearl.  Ad to page. Stamp Vintage Floret flowers in multiple sizes, shape petals and make roses. Stamp and cut out leafs. Ad roses and leafs to page. Ad stickles to roses. Color chipboard ird and letters with white gesso, adhere to layout and ad stickles.
As on every Wednesday, the Heartfelt Creations blog is jammed packed with new inspiration from the fabulous Design Team. You don’t want to miss it! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Tesa

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa what a beautiful layout. You looked stunning on your wedding day.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Glenda said...

One word Tesa....Stunning!

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, love how you used the paper!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is STUNNING Tesa!! I love love love all the fussy cutting and the flowers!!! WOW!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Super love the layout! Nicely done, amazingly beautiful! Congratulations to both of you!

HairbowCenter.com

~amy~ said...

WOWZA...this is chock full of wow!

Rose said...

*gasp* such a gorgeous page!!!

Kathy said...

I agree, this is stunning!!! Blessings! Kathy

Love crafts forever said...

So gorgeous. Happy Holidays!!!!!
Hugs Nataliya

Marisa Job said...

Such a beautiful page!! Love every single detail!!!