12/10/2012

Riddersholm’s Christmas Challenge

Hi!

The coming weeks until Christmas, Riddersholm Design is hosting a weekly Seasonal challenge going live every Sunday. It’s open for everyone world wide and you do not need to use Riddersholm’s papers. We start this up really easy – any Christmas project goes! :)

And I’m such a dork, or simply crazy busy, or both, I never got it that the sign above wasn’t a sketch… It’s my tenth blond moment this weekend alone. I’m slowly going down…

Anyway, it worked pretty well as a sketch, and I do like my card though I once again went berserk with the snow pen. Note to self – stay CLEAR of the snow pen!

Silent Night 1

I so love this year’s Christmas papers from Riddershom – A Christmas Story. They have this warm and vintage look that is so perfect for any seasonal project. On this card I teamed them up with some Heartfelt Creations stamps: The Petite Poinsettia PreCut Set and Poinsettia Bells and Bows PreCut Set.

Silent Night 2

Some glitter on the sentiment and on the flowers. Then BAM snow pen! :)

Love the canvas tags!

Silent Night 3

We hope to see you play along with us this week. Anything Christmas-y goes! Link up your blog post HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

I’ll be back in a few hours with The Rubber Café’s New Release Blog Hop. Hope to see you back then!

Tesa

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa this is just beautiful. Love how everything works so well together. You have a great eye for detail. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

Audrey Pettit said...

LOL on the snow pen! But I think it looks fabulous!! Soo perfectly snowy and stunning!

Ulrika said...

Gillar hur du tolkade skissen ... fniss ... men seriöst, det funkade ju hur bra som helst! Kortet är fantastiskt och jag tycker att snön gör hela kortet härligt vintrigt! Kram så här i adventstider <3

Audrey Hiltke said...

This is so awesome!! Love all your snow - very cool.

Rose said...

*sigh* girl this is now in my top 5 favs from you :)
love the snow you added!!