12/25/2012

Happy Holidays!

Hi you all! Hope you are enjoying a wonderful Holiday season! :) I wish you all the happiest of Christmases!

We had a fun, loving, loud and sweet celebration with extended family yesterday (Sweden celebrates on the 24:th). I'm still full... I love this time of year! :)

I have a few cards to share (since I never found the time to post earlier this week with all the preparations of Christmas and my boy's birthday.

First up, a very Merry Christmas card. I did this for Riddersholm Design using the A Christmas Story line. The stamp is from Momas lil' shop of stamps.

Next two cards are both for my boy. I did one from me and my hubby and one from his grandparents. Both as non Christmas-y as possible... I used some fabbie Dear Lizzy papers, pastels, blue skies, balloons.

A really simple card, but I like how it came out. The papers are great and I so love these Grunge stamps from Skipping Stones Design.
I used a great sketch from December card challenge on Scrapbook.com

 This one is using stamps from The Rubber Cafe. The photo frame stamps is from the new release Pictures Framed - LOVE this! I also used sentiments from this set for the inside.


That's all for me for today. Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Tesa

5 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

WOW!! Your cards are all gorgeous!! Merry Christmas to you, Tesa! Glad that you had a good time for Christmas. Happy holidays and happy new year! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are JUST AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the one with the balloons and film strips!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Rose said...

wonderful cards :)
happy birthday to your boy and merry christmas to you and your family :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Merry, merry Christmas my sweet friend! And a happy birthday to your boy, too! Your cards are beautiful!

yyam said...

Merry X'mas Tesa!
These are gorgeous cards! :)