12/14/2012

Christmas Cards

Hi! T.G.I.F! :)

Friday at last. I have another busy day at work ahead of me, BUT – I’ll meet up with an old friend for a “long time no see” After Work chit chat. Cava, seafood and catching up is on the program and I can’t wait. :)

I’m still working on my Christmas cards… Yeah, I know… Need to get these babies OUT! Last year I decided to make them ahead, following one or many of the year long Christmas challenges. I didn’t do one… Next year!

Anyway, this week I whipped up a batch of cards. I did in all six of these, using a few old stamps from I don’t know where. I only know that the Santa and the inside fellow are from Swedish manufacturers and sadly underused.

Merry Christmas 1

I had a plan of keeping it simple and with few layers. I kept it simple but few layers is a failure. I ended up with 4 layers on the outside and 2 layers on the inside, except the cardbase… I simply need to mat my paper.

Merry Christmas 2

I used Basic Grey Aspen Frost papers. I LOVE these papers. The colors are wonderful, and the snowflake patterned paper is one of my all time favorite seasonal papers. ♥♥♥

Here is the sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday that I used:

Merry Christmas 3

Here is another card using the same papers:

Klockor

Some serious fussy cutting on this one. The stamp is from Heartfelt Creations. I used this sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Have a FAB Friday! Thank you for stopping by!!!

Tesa

10 comments:

Pajalu said...

Oh my, what gorgeous cards. I love those Aspen Frost papers & you have used them beautifully. The stamps are cute & go so well on those cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

craftieodmae said...

well, you have wowed us again, these are awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! these are just gorgeous Tesa! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!!

Nancy Seed said...

Love the DSP you used and the cute little character on the inside completes the card. I agree as well TGIF! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

MJ said...

Well isn't that little guy on the inside of your cards cute as can be! I love him. You card set is awesome. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

paper fun said...

2 lovely card! Both are beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Mari

Sarah said...

Stunning set of cards! I love the colours and stamp set you've used. The stitching is a perfect touch:) Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what beautiful cards, Tesa! You are amazing!

Rose said...

beautiful cards girlfriend :)

Caroline D. said...

These cards are great!! I finally got my cards off in the mail on Tuesday...whew. Next year, I'm going to find a year long christmas card challenge too!