4/27/2011

Together with Heartfelt Creations

Good Morning! It’s Wednesday and time for some Heartfelt Creations projects from the Design Team. You’ll find all the team’s projects HERE.

First up is a gift bag/box. I found the tut in a mag and thought it looked like so much fun. I used some lovely Riddersholm Design papers and kept it real simple with only some stamping with the amazing Springtime Cardinal stamps. Clean and simple.

April 3

I love how the tag came out – do you see the soft stamped Cardinal?  The stamps used on this one are: Magnificent Cardinal Rose PreCut Set and Spring Birdies and Roses PreCut Set.

My second project is a card with the magnificent Cardinal Posy Wreath stamp in focus.

Together...

I kept this one clean too, the stamps are enough! I dry embossed a frame on the white cardstock panel and simply adhered the fussy cut out wreath on it with pop dots. I layered the cardinals on the Wreath with the coordinated Cardinal Family PreCut Set and the Cardinal Family Die.  Finally I stamped flowers from the Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set and layered the flowers on the wreath.

A lot of layers and a lot of pop dots! :) :) :) Soooo, I’m entering this into Donna Mundiger’s Dimensional challenge over at Yvonne Yam’s blog Do More With Less. (Go check Donna’s creations out HERE! They are amazing!!!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

20 comments:

Floortje said...

Hi Tesa! You're on a roll....as usual. I see so many great projects on your blog, inspirational! Have a nice day, Floortje

yyam said...

Who wouldn't want to receive that gorgeous gift bag? And that card is pure perfection Tesa! Love the vibrant hues and dimension!!!:)

Thanks for playing along with my guest Donna's challenge! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Tesa! these are just gorgeous! I'm really a fan of Heartfelt Creations although I haven't even begun to create with all that I own. I definitely think the cardinals are next on my list. Fabulous! thanks for joining in my challenge on Yvonne's blog. xxD

A Consuming Passion said...

Two beautiful projects Tesa......Love the little gift bag with the subtle colouring and your card is stunning!

~amy~ said...

you make those stamps shine...absolutely wonderful!

craftieodmae said...

2 fantastic projects! love the bag!

Laurel said...

Wow such stunning creations, love that first one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee those birds!! You are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute gift bag! Wonderful dimension on your card, love the added embossing behind your stamped image!

Glenda said...

So very pretty! I love the gift bag...anyone would love to just get the bag! I love all the dimension on your card. Just beautiful!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful gift bag and stunning card, Tesa! The coloring and dimension on the card are fantastic!

Lisa Lynne said...

The bag is beautiful - simple & elegant. And your detailed work on the card is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Nati Tristan said...

I love the colors on the box and I totally love love love the card of course! Wonderful job as always Tesa!

Unknown said...

You have proved that "clean and simple" doesn't mean boring. I love the gift bag. The colors are great. Your card is just fabulous.

Rose said...

girl i am going to start putting on a bib when i view your creations as you keep making me drool all over my keyboard!! :)

Maritha said...

Så helt fantastiskt fint, helt förtjusande både påsen och kortet!!
Kram från din mamma och son

Angelica Turner said...

Stunning projects, I just love that gift bag, everything is just perfect.

Lori said...

Have to say this is one of my favorite projects for the week...I love the color combo and the simplicity...just wonderful.

Olena said...

Awesome project! Great job! Olena

Oliver said...

Jätte fina alster!

Jag är galen i mina Tombow pennar, har redan 12 stycken!!!

Du har någonting att hämta i min blogg!!!

/ Oliver