4/25/2011

Be good…

Hi! Hope you are having a wonderful Easter!!!! We’ve had a lovely weekend with family and lots of good food. The weather has been out of this world, so we’ve spent most of it outside. ♥

Here is a monochromatic CAS card with new AMAZING stamps from The Rubber Café!!!

Be good

I’m also sharing a new (and an old) layout over at Scrap-Perra’s blog today – I’ll share it here tomorrow. And now, I’ll go pack my bag for a scary, scary project which involves a camera. If I survive, I’ll share it here when it’s done.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

7 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card, Tesa! I just love the bluish look of it.
And I saw your new lo... Awesome!
Good luck with your scary project... I'm sure you'll be great!

yyam said...

Oh wow! Love the blue! Just awesome stampwork! :)

P/s: Totally curious about the scray project!

~amy~ said...

Such a fabulous monochromatic card....ooohhh...can't wait to hear about your project...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

A scary project?? Curious minds want to know!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that card!! I am loving all the BLUE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Such a GORGEOUS monochromatic card... love the hues of blue, image and designs.. :D

all the best in your scary project..

Blessed Easter Tesa.

Nati Tristan said...

That's such a fun card! I love the blue! Wonderful little card. Can't wait to see what you come up with that camera!

craftieodmae said...

Awesome card, love the color!!!