4/05/2011

Suitcase box and card

Hi! Here is my Scrap-Perra DT project for this week. (All product info etc can be found on Scrap-Perra's blog HERE, in Swedish). My co worker wanted me to make a card for one of her best friends who turns 60 this coming weekend. She gave me free hands except I was to use the recipient's favorite color – red. So red it is:

Väska

I’ve seen my former DT partner Cornelia make these suitcases and every time I’m really inspired to try it out myself. So now finally!

Väska öppen

Do you see the flower? It’s made after a tut my Stonehenge Sister Irene made. Check it out here – her flowers are AMAZING!

I made a card to fit the inside. The box ended up pretty small, but another DT partner, Dilorf, showed us a fun folding perfect for this occasion a couple of weeks back.

Väska kort öppet

Väska båda

***
I have some fun news! I'm honored to be a guest artist over at Yvonne Yam's blog "Do more with less" this week! Wohoo!!! : ) : ) : )    I've launched a challenge with a niiice prize, and I'd be so happy if you'd join in!!! You can find it HERE!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tesa

16 comments:

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

wondeful idea

Nati Tristan said...

Wow! Gorgeous Gorgeous idea!

Petra said...

Men oh så fint. Både väska o kort. Måste nog testa det också nån gång.

~amy~ said...

a-mazing!!!!

Unknown said...

amazing card! and congrats on the GDT spot!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo love love love this!!!! I loveeeeeee the colors!! And congrats on the GDT over at Yvonne's!!! Wooooooooo hooooooooooooo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janice said...

Very nice!

Congrats on being GDer but.....you know I don't color!!!!!

Lori said...

How cute! Can't wait to work with you on Heartfelt Creations team...congrats.

HappyCrafter said...

Very cool fancy fold!
Congrats and welcome to the HC design team!!

Angelica Turner said...

Gorgeous project Tesa, Congratulations on making the DT for Heartfelt Creations, we get to play together once more.

Olena said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team!!! Looking foward to working with you! Olena

Giovana said...

Just stopping by to say Congratulations o making the HC DT and looking forward to working with you!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations Tesa and Welcome to Heartfelt Creations DT! Cant wait to see more of your beautiful work hun!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carla S. said...

Congratulations, Tesa! I look forward to working with you and the rest of the amazing Heartfelt Creations Design Team!

~Heidi~ said...

Very Cute card holder idea. Just wanted to stop by and say Congratulations on making the Heartfelt Creations Design Team!!

Rose said...

*gasp* girl this is awesome!!!

congrats on the GD gig, will check out what challenge you set and see if i have time to play (or am brave enough to! lol)