4/04/2011

Clean and simple

Hi! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I did. It was busy, had quite a lot of work to do. And some projects! : ) : ) : ) One of them is up on Scrap-Perra’s blog, I’ll share it here tomorrow.

In one of my work breaks, I whipped up a quick layout, CAS style. I’m really happy about it. I love the photo, taken with my iPhone and a little blurry. But with some editing it ended up ok.

love

Aren’t they sweet!?! : ) : ) : ). The design is a lift of this page. I loved the square design and CAS look.

Tomorrow I’ll be back with a card or two. Take care!

Tesa

11 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Tesa, This is such a simple layout but it's absolutely precious! It captures the tender moment perfectly!

Petra said...

Oh, så fin. Tror jag får lov att lifta dej!

Maritha said...

Så fint LO och vilka killar sen....Kram

Anonymous said...

Tesa.. .this is simply gorgeous.. love the simplicity, wonderful pic, great misting on the background, and right amount of colours to make it pop and look interesting..

Love it :D

A'laEmmeli said...

Men SHIT va SNYGGT! Varje gång jag trillar in hit så blir jag helt amazed över hur duktig du är!! Älskar denna layouten och blev så sugen på vikningen av det mönstrade pappret - hur gör man det? Fotot är fantastiskt fint! Stor Kram! Emmeli

~amy~ said...

oh my...I LOVE it!

Lisa-olsi said...

Vilken snygg LO!

Isablabla said...

Hi there!

Just to let you know!

http://creationselliam.forumactif.net/t1427-tesa-b#29353

Thanks! ;)

Isablabla

yyam said...

Oh wow! Love the misting! And the use of just one color! Really draws the eye to the photo!

StampingbugKerry said...

Beautiful work! Congrats on joining the Heartfelt Creations Design Team. You'll have a blast!

Kerry

li-bee-ti said...

I'm in love with this lo! Wonderful take to show the beauty of that photo.
Your men are so good looking!