9/09/2009

A quick one

I’m waiting for my son's Dr. to phone and thought I’d pop in and blog the card I did earlier this morning. My fellow Firecracker Shelly did the cutest card yesterday, using the sketch of the week over at MoJo Monday. I had to try that one, the sketch is great! Combined with today’s 365 cards challenge which is a card recipe it was a quick fix. Don’t you just love recipes???

Artistic outpost Recipe: Papers; Bazzill, Graphic 45, Daisy Bucket, Melissa Frances. Stamp; Artistic outpost. Flowers; Prima, Reprint. Rhinestones; Kaiser kraft. MS Edge Punch.

The recipe for the 365 cards challenge was: 5x5 card, 4 different patterned papers (the fourth is the one the image is stamped on, a beautiful Melissa Frances paper), 1 stamped image, 3 flowers and 5 rhinestones. This is not a great card, but I think it turned out ok, specially since it only took me 30 minutes to complete. Love that I finally used my new Artistic Outpost stamp (Happiness set). It’s beautiful, and so detailed!

Still no phone call, but I hope she wont be too late. Need to get going!!! Have a great day and thank you for all the sweet comments. They make my day!

Tesa

16 comments:

Shelia said...

I think it is a beautiful card. Hope every thing is ok with your son.

Jaggs said...

Your card rocks...love the papers you chose.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Fabulous card, lovin' that stamp.

Rose said...

fantastic card!! love the image and well ALL of it :)

Pamela Wade said...

What a pretty card! I love the paper you used and the stamped image is wonderful! ~~Pam

Unknown said...

Great card Tesa. I love the image from Artistic Outpost a lot. Really nice take on the challenge.
Hugs
Michelle

Tesa/Therese said...

Underbart!! Kram

Kristie Larsen said...

I LOVE recipes so so much. I love what you did with this card! the matted paper and those flowers are lovely! nice work!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is gorgeous! Your card design is truly lovely! I hope your son is OK.. TFS

Janice said...

Beautiful card, love the papers you used and the layout is gorgeous!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Very pretty Tesa! I didn't even realize it was the Mojo sketch until you said so. (that's good because it didn't scream "I'm a sketch challenge!" but instead it just flowed)

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty card and congrats on COTW!
Chrissy

Cheri said...

congrats on an excellent recipe that made card of the week.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Well done getting COW it's a stunner.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! card not wonder you got COTW!!! thanks for sharing.

Janice said...

Congrats on your win, well deserved!