9/03/2009

A Holiday Card and the Prize!

On Moxiefabworld there is a Stretch Your Holiday Challenge going on (until Monday 7th) with five separate holiday style challenges. Well, I’m soooo into my Christmas Cards making so it is perfect for me. It’s not that I long for winter, but I have missed my Wassail papers and Holiday stamps immensely.

The first challenge I’m entering is the fifth (yeah I know, it’s really confusing… lol) and the challenge – to STAMP - and all the entries can be found HERE.

TesaBroman-2

Finally I’ve taken a decent photo of the prize for my Bloggparty Challenge! I’ve gathered some of my favorite products.

Pris till Bloggparty

A full plate (A4) of Baby related red rubber stamps from Doodle Factory. They are unmounted.

  1. Martha Stewart Edge Punch
  2. Blackboard minialbum from Cosmo Cricket
  3. Some flowers

I hope you want to participate!!! HERE is the challenge (which in short is about getting inspired by the ad and create something (layout, card, alter) and include some sort of stitching (hand, faux, machine) and finally link your project to the challenge post.

Have a lovely evening. I’m off to work in an hour. I’m having a night lecture. Instead of scrapbooking… Well, one can not scrap all the time, people says…

Hugs Tesa

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa, this is a beautiful Xmas card. Love the image which you've coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Desire

{PurpleD} said...

What a cute stamp! I love it and love your coloring skills!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Hi Tesa! Lovely coloring on your little girl here! I look forward to working with you on the FCD team!

Heather Schlatter said...

Tessa,

Wow congrats on the Fire Cracker DT!!!! I tried out for that one, but obviously did not get it!!! LOL your work is so good I am very Happy for you girl!!!

Heather

Ulrika said...

Vilket underbart julkort! Jag ska nog också plocka fram wassail-paprpena, de är härliga ... gillar verkligen hur du maskat stämplarna, och så ska vi bara inte tala om färgläggningen. Du är bäst!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks for entering the challenge!