9/18/2009

Firecracker Designs new Team says HI!

And we do it with a Blog Hop! Welcome to the Firecracker Designs first Blog Hop with the 2009/2010 team! The theme for this hop is Greetings and Salutations which seems to be a really great way to get to know each other some! So I hope you will Hop Along, meet the DT, see the projects and have the chance of winning a PRIZE! But more details will follow. I want to share my card using the Yoga 1 set first!

Tesa Sep02One might wonder what kind of salutation this is, but hey, you don’t know me… LOL! This makes perfect sense. Promise. Cause when somebody asks me to do strange stuff like Yoga, this would be my first words. For sure. No hello. No nothing. Only “You want me to do what?” That’s me. Then HI!

I’m utterly in love with this set, it totally speaks to me, with the theme of not really understanding the whole thing that the rest of the world seem to embrace. LOL! I pimped my Melissa Frances patterned paper with one of the yoga stamps in a soft brown color and added the focal stamp in black. Think it turned out pretty cool.

Over to some important information about the Hop:

The official start time of this Hop is Friday, at 8:00 AM (EST). If you arrived early, please be patient as all the links may not be live yet.

This is a “circular blog hop” where the only beginning is wherever you start!! You will know you are at the end of your blog hop when you’ve come back to the blog you’ve started from! (It’s not a huge circle…so it should be easy to remember where you started.)

The winner will be chosen from a mystery blog hostess that we don’t even know who it will be until the hop is over…so that’s why you’ll want to leave a comment on EVERY blog, so you don’t miss out!

**To find out if you’ve won… you will be contacted by Pamela via e-mail (so be sure to leave it with your comment.) and you can also find out on Pamela’s blog after the blog hop ends on Mon, at 8:00 PM (EST).**

Now, to continue the circle, you will need to hop on over to

KARYN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and keep going until you’ve come back to where you’ve started! Thanks so much for playing along with us and we hope you have a great time!

Tesa

31 comments:

Ursula said...

Love this, Tesa! The flower embelly, and cool blue background look great with this image! Love the stitching on this, too! :o)
(PS: Did you know that stamp phrase was made from a font of my handwriting? It's available as a free font - along with many other unique fonts - from Pamela's gallery!)

Libby Hickson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is too funny, I never noticed that sentiment in that set! Your card is ADORABLE, I love the layout and the materials you used - fantastic!

LadybugSue said...

Really cool stamp set, and love the whole card colors too. Susan K
sknauber1@comcast.net

Donna Moore said...

How completely adorable! You really did a terrific job with this Tesa! Your colors and embellishments are perfect, WTG!!!

Lydia Fiedler said...

HAHA!!! I love this!!!

FireCracker082 said...

gorgeous colors! I'm so glad you are loving this stamp set!! Oh, and Your card certainly has IT'S chakras aligned!! lol So keep doing what you are doing!! he he he

Anonymous said...

Love it, thanks for sharing. Have a great day. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

Juliet A said...

It's a cute card, and one of my favorite details is the stitching under the sentiment - is that real stitching or a stamp? It looks awesome!

Deli said...

I love the sentiment! This is so me, LOL. I like the paper you used with the card. It adds more movement to the stamp.

yvonnew said...

OMG! I love the card and sentiment

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. Cute. I don't do yoga either, lol.
-Theresa, aka 21stamper at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

:) This is a fun set of stamps and you put it all together in a very fun way.
What fun you're having....
dj_enns@yahoo.com

Darla said...

Great card!! We have the same take I believe as this card made perfect sense to me!!

Thanks,
Darla
darlamcc at eastlink dot ca

Anonymous said...

I sure get that! Great card!

Rachelle

Lulu said...

Beautifully done!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got ya! That is how I feel at Yoga too. My body just doesn't want to do some of those things! Love that set.
tonilea
jiffy1212@aol.com

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This is great Tesa! I especially love the colors!

kc_froglady said...

OMGoodness this is great! I love how you "dr'd" the paper up and it looks like it was made that way! Wonderful card - Oh yeah Hi and welcome to the team! LOL!

Barbara said...

Love the sentiment and the background for the Yoga
lady.

freida said...

AWESOME job! PERFECT sentiment too! I LOVE how you used the image for your background!

Freida
freida38801@yahoo.com

christina d said...

I love it! What a neat trick for this stamp set! Now I think I want this one.

Marianne said...

Love all the little details!

Christine said...

Hilarious images and sentiment! Love the colors and embellishments.
Christine
xtinejonick79@gmail.com

Martha said...

Oh my, I definitely think I have said that sentiment more than once, lol. Fun card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Tesa!! I love your card. Awesome layout and I love the stitching chick!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card! I am such a big fan of stitching on cards- I love the colors and layout....and I have quite a few friends that would just love this card in their mailboxes! TFS

Sandy Knecht said...

Interesting and original!

Dawn Frost said...

Your card is just too cute, I feel like that sometimes, lol!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh Tesa, I had a good giggle now. That is exactly what me and hubby thought when we went for our first ever yoga lesson during March this year, but at least now we don't ask that question anymore, we just try and do it. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Desire

joyduvall said...

I actually laughed out loud!
joy.duvall@gmail.com

Etha said...

super card!! just love it :)